Thursday, November 19, 2009

Really Exciting News!

I know some of you may find it hard to believe that I could have time for anything but writing 50,000 words this month. It turns out I do. My Grandma asked me for a copy of Quests for Christmas, so in keeping with her wishes I've decided to make Quests: A Time of Training, the first title in the Quests series, available through a print-on-demand publishing company called Createspace.com. Starting in December, Quests 1 will be available for sale on the Createspace E-store and Amazon.com. Anyone who wants to may order the book from these sites. I will also post a link to my Createspace E-store page here on the blog. Readers can go to the E-store to find more information and order a copy. We're all excited about the book's publication here on Irowasa. We hope you will all join in our excitement and consider buying the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment