Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Jericho Effect Chapter 1 Preview and October News

Okay the preview for the Jericho Effect is now live! Unfortunately, due to the character limit on Createspace.com it is only a preview of the 1st chapter and does not include chapter 2 which introduces the werewolf pack and the other main character, Wikeon. Still, chapter 1 introduces the lead female, Crystal, so feel free to read it and leave some feedback by clicking this link: Jericho Effect preview.

Please read and leave comments.

I'm entering a number of short story contests at the end of the year. Most of the stories are single Quests' episodes. I will post the names of any contests I place in here on the blog.

Please note that I am participating in NaNoWriMo(National Novel Writing Month) this November with the goal of writing 50,000 words by the end of the month. For this reason I won't be blogging much if at all in November. If you're interested, I'm sure there are enough other interesting posts on this site to keep you busy until I get back to blogging so feel free to explore. ;) Have a fun, spooky Halloween and watch out for werewolves!

No comments:

Post a Comment