Wednesday, September 23, 2009

September News and October Announcements

For those of you who have Facebook accounts I've set up a group there called the Quests Fan Club. If you're interested in the series please consider joining the group.

I'd like everyone to give a big round of applause to my friend and artist, Karolyn for the wonderful work she did with the new Quests logo. It turned out great!

I will be creating on-line previews of the prologue and 1st episode of Quests and the first 2 chapters of my new Young Adult novel, The Jericho Effect in the following month. The Quests preview will be released next week on September 30. A scene from Jericho Effect will appear on the blog the following week. The preview for Jericho Effect will be released on October 28 in conjunction with Halloween since it centers on a pack of werewolves. Once created, these previews will remain available for anyone who may be interested in reading the books. I will probably set up a Facebook group for the Jericho Effect following the release of the preview so look for that in November.

1 comment:

  1. I've always admired your consistency and perseverence. Some say they're the most important skills of an author. You keep writing and promoting and writing and telling and such so often.
    The rest of us (I and mutual friends that I know of), write more in spurts. Great chunks of writing then long spans (up to a several weeks) with nothing. It's no good to proceed that way. You have the right of it. I need to follow your example.
    Who needs homework and school anyway? (gar, I do, blah)

    ReplyDelete