Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Limited Edition Release!

To quote a song from a Disney cartoon, "It's here, the moment you've been waiting for!" That's right, the limited edition copies of The Jericho Effect are now for sale in paperback from Createspace and e-book from the Kindle store. Clearly some of you really have been waiting for this as several copies sold in the first day the book was available. At the end of September I will evaluate how the book did to decide if I will have a second print-run over the Christmas holidays and possibly make the book available for good. Still, this is your chance to get one of those limited edition copies to show off to your friends and keep as a collector's item, so please help me to keep my sales up over the summer. You can visit The Jericho Effect's Createspace e-store any time from now until September by clicking the picture of its cover in the sidebar of the blog. If you need any additional information don't hesitate to let me know in the comments or by dropping me an e-mail.

Other News

As an exciting development in my personal life and some family events will be keeping me busy over the summer, I have decided to delay the release of my new series of stories involving the sorcerer king of Rovinien until sometime next year.

I plan to release an anthology of the Silver Sword Saga Stories some time next year after the final Silver Sword story is featured here on the blog. If you are interested in this series or would like more information please let me know.

I have been revising a draft of Quests 2: Penumbra and plan to put up a preview of that book sometime this summer. Please continue to watch for details.

If you are interested in buying any of my other stories, please refer to the links in the post, "Stories For Sale!" or drop me an e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment