Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February 2012 News

Hello again readers!

I'm pleased to announce that this March a beautiful single volume edition of the Silver Sword Saga stories will be released in paperback and Kindle. The paperback volume will be $6.00 and the Kindle will be $3.00. Here's what the cover is going to look like:



With the end of the Silver Sword Saga I plan to begin a new series of short stories on my blog in the coming months.

I will be completing edits for Quests 2: Penumbra, sequel to Quests: A Time of Training this year. The release date for Penumbra will be some time in the summer so watch for more details in the coming months.

Also, please note that I have dropped the price of The Jericho Effect paperbacks to $10.00. The price of the Kindle edition remains $5.00.

If you have questions or comments about any of my stories please leave them in the comments box.

No comments:

Post a Comment