Thursday, February 24, 2011

ABNA 2011 Round 1

The lists are now up announcing the authors and novels which made the cut and will advance to the 2nd round of the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award. Sadly, my novel, The Jericho Effect, did not make the cut this year. I'm not too disappointed since I know I was up against some really great fellow aspiring authors. I intend to continue to follow the contest and support these other writers and I encourage my readers to do the same.

What does not making the cut mean for The Jericho Effect? Simple, it means it is time to look into other plans for moving this novel forward in the future. I was considering getting a few copies out to friends and family via print-on-demand and e-book over the summer. If you might be interested in obtaining a copy in this way please let me know and I'll be sure to keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment